LOLLIPOP'S 80's DECADE OF DANCE MIX


This mix is the soundtrack to an amazing Lollipop video mix featuring the best the 80’s had to offer! Only the biggest hits from a decade that introduced us to inovations like MTV, the Walkman, and personal computers. Hear them all, year-by-year, in the neatly-packaged Lollipop’s 80’s Decade of Dance.

LOLLIPOP'S 80's DECADE OF DANCE MIX
Blondie - Call Me (1980)
Kool & The Gang - Celebration (1981)
Human League – Don’t You Want Me Baby (1982)
Micheal Jackson – Billie Jean (1983)
Prince – Let’s Go Crazy (1984)
Madonna – Into The Groove (1985)
New Order – Bizarre Love Triangle (1986)
Company B – Fascinated (1987)
Salt N’ Pepper – Push It (1988)
Tone Loc – Wild Thing (1989)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE



10 comments:

  1. TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME!@!#!

    I Looooove your blog

    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude that totally rocks!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughtly enjoy the flashbacks. Thank you for thinking of those of us who lived the era :) Your time, efforts, and great mixes are appreciated. THANK YOU...TAKE CARE... B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey DJ Lollipop,

    I REALLY like your blog. I know I will enjoy when I get to listen to the music!

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Slade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there!

    I'm Xander from Amsterdam and just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed your mixes/videos. You truly are talented and have a fantastic "listening ear" for mixes. I can always expect something truly unique when I see your name attached to a mix. :)
    Would LOVE to be on the V.I.P. list...especially after seeing your new, limited-time-only 80's Club!! Fantastic idea and fantastic videos. (From what I've seen so far.)
    Hope this reaches you well and in good spirits.

    All the best from Amsterdam,
    Xander :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lollipop!
    I have been listening to your mixes for a few months and they have been crucial to getting me through medical school here in Cleveland. Keep the good times coming!

    Julian

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea! Much props for taking the time to create this priceless '80s experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such a great trip back in time. (P.S. I remember Bartles & Jaymes lol). I love your regular blog and this great new blog you have done. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kique polancoApril 21, 2009

    Hi Dj Lollipop!, i realy love your blog and mixes, they're with me along the all day in everywhere (iphone, car, lap top, etc.) sorry for my bad english i'm from Mexico and i hope see you sometime in my country playing alive your mixes. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)