LOLLIPOP’S DIVINE FAITH CLUB MIX



“Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see.”

2013 is the year to step out in faith and dare to follow your heart and achieve your dreams. We are divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.

Aimed at a packed dancefloor - Lollipop's Divine Faith Club Mix 2013 is chocked full of heavenly house remixes & exquisite EDM anthems. Replay as needed to encourage & inspire you.

Join the Lollipop tribe in dreaming big and making it happen NOW!

LOLLIPOP’S DIVINE FAITH CLUB MIX
Scumfrog ft Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith (Becker Mix)
Robbie Williams - Candy (Sanna & Pitron Mix)
Christina Aguilera - Your Body (Cosmic Dawn & Jason Nevins Mix)
Michael Woods ft Ester Dean - We've Only Just Begun (Original Mix)
Cazzette - Beam Me Up (Kill Mode) (Original Mix)
Eric Prydz - Every Day (Original Mix)
Krewella - Alive (Original Mix)
Alesso ft Matthew Koma - Years (Original Mix)
Stooshe - Waterfalls (Moto Blanco Mix)
Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity (Original Mix)
Otto Knows vs Zedd - Million Spectrum Voices
Calvin Harris ft Ayah Marah - Thinking About You (Original Mix)
Arty, Nadia Ali & BT - Must Be The Love (Original Mix)
Rihanna - Diamonds (Rauhofer Mix)
David Guetta ft Sia - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (Calfan Mix)
Nari & Milani - Atom (Original Mix)
PSY - Gangnam Style (House Of Titans Mix)
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (Dr. Kucho Mix)
Fedde Le Grand - Raw (Original Mix
Nervo & Hook N Sling - Reason (Cash Cash & Jane Doze Mix)
Keane - Sovereign Light Café (Afrojack Mix)
Tegan & Sara - Closer (Sultan & Shepard Mix)
Avicii & Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (Vocal Mix)
Hardwell ft Amba Shepherd - Apollo (Original Mix)
M'Black - Crush (Original Mix)
Will.I.Am ft Britney - Scream & Shout (Original Mix)

 HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


10 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a new mix -thank you! I put on your music at the gym I work out at and the other guys are always asking about the mixsets I play. Keep up the great work!

    Ryan - New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. artb@burningmanFebruary 10, 2013

    All my favorites and afew new favorites! thank you, thank you, thank you Lollipop is God!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cracking mix from my all time favourite DJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cracking mix from my all time favourite DJ Lollipop, let's get the party started!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a real medicine for my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  7. New energy for my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE DJ Lollipop's mixes! There is not one bad mix in the bunch in my opinion. Keep up the great work, Larry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE all the mixes from DJ Lollipop. My friends all comment on these mixes I play. Keep up the great work, Larry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)