LOLLIPOP'S PRIDE DANCE MIX


Pride is in full effect!

Summer is the season for those sun drenched, cruisy days at parades & festivals with evenings spent on hormone-charged, crowded dance floors, bumping into beautiful strangers as you all move in unison to the thundering beat.
Celebrate with Lollipop’s 2008 Pride Dance Mix which features a stellar playlist of the hottest, new floor packers, “hands-in-the-air” anthems and a few gay pride favorites all flawlessly mixed to make you sweat.

LOLLIPOP’S PRIDE DANCE MIX
Kathy Griffin & Gloria Gaynor - Gay Pride Intro
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out (Almighty Funky Mix)
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight (Johnny Vicious Club)
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Dave Aude Club Mix)
Alanis Morissette - Underneath (Josh Harris Club Mix)
T-2 ft Jodie Aysha - Heartbroken (Wawa Mix)
Rosabel - Lookin' 4 Men (Rosario & Craig J. Mix)
Lady Gaga - Just Dance (HCCR's Bambossa Main Mix)
Kaskade & Deadmau5 - Move for Me (Extended Mix)
Ce Ce Peniston - Finally (Vandalism Club Mix)
Cyndi Lauper - Into the Nightlife (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
Velvet - Fix Me (Spencer & Hill Club Mix)
Solange Knowles - I Decided (Freemasons Club Mix)
Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time (Almighty Classic Mix)
Madonna - Give It To Me (Eddie Amador Club Mix)
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Edison Pride Mix)
September - Until I Die (Extended Mix)
Meck ft Dino - So Strong (Vandalism Mix)
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Blanco Sonic Mix)
Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me (Sunship Mix)
Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way (Gomi Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


9 comments:

  1. Hi Larry :-)
    I'm in the UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :-) I think your mixes are fab !

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mixes guy! Keep up the great work and I’m looking forward to more great things from ya!

    Ciao!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a fan of yours for quite sometime now, I noticed you have a VIP section now, I’m not sure if I’m on the list but if I’m not PLEASE add me!

    Much love from Vegas
    Rico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I am a huge fan of your music. I love the start of each month as your albums are great... They make a trip to gym enjoyable!

    Regards-
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to your global list of Lollipop fans! You are great!

    Thank you,

    Jakimo Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ya
    im a huge fan of your blog...

    all the best
    shaun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Amigo:

    My name is Sam and I live in San Luis Obispo, California.
    I just wanted to quickly let you know that I have enjoyed your mixes very much.

    I have also been a dj for quite some time and just recently started doing mixes on my laptop.

    I am definitelly not as good as you but just becuase I am not that familiar with all the software out there to make them sound loud and clear and do the effects that I wish I knew how to make them.

    I really love your style of mixing because I do know a lot of djs that love to use the 32 bpm intros and outros and it just drags forever...on some of them.

    When will you be having your next mix?

    Hope to hear from you and I hope that someday I get to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mixes!

    Thanks

    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really groove your music. thanks for sharing!!!!!
    david

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)