LOLLIPOP'S CANDYCLUB DANCE MIX


Celebrate with our boy Lollipop’s latest collection of floor-packin’, speaker pumpin’ chunes.  Rip off the ribbons - this season’s biggest club bangers are ready to be unwrapped!  Come experience this delicious digital gobstopper.  There is a delicious rainbow of rhythms in LOLLIPOP'S CANDYCLUB MIX that I know you will love.  With sweet layers of house, electro, tribal and techno dissolving into a flavorful aural sensation.

Be warned though: you may awake with a disco tummy ache.

LOLLIPOP’S CANDYCLUB DANCE MIX
Far East Movement - Like a G6 (Candy Club Mix)
Selena Gomez - A Year Without Rain (Eric Kupper Mix)
Swedish House Mafia VS Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza (Vocal Mix)
Shakira - Loca (Static Revenger Mix)
Enrique ft Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You) (DJ Frank E Mix)
Stromae VS All - Alors On Danse (DJs From Mars Mix)
Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs a Ladder (Lolly’s Cut Up Mix)
September - Resuscitate Me (Moto Blanco Mix)
DJ Mog ft Sarah Lynn - Somewhere (Extended Mix)
Chris Willis - Louder (Put Your Hands Up) (Mixshow Mix)
Katy Perry - Firework (Harvey & Waters Mix)
Yenson - My Feeling (Deniz Koyu Mix)
Rihanna VS Faithless - Only Girl Insomnia (DJs from Mars Mix)
The Ones ft Nomi Ruiz - Lets Celebrate (Wawa Mix)
Pink - Raise Your Glass (Riddler Mix)
Jes - Awaken (Reeser & Saenz Mix)
Remady ft Manu-L - Give Me A Sign (Original Mix)
Cajmere - Percolator (Bad Boy Bill Mix)
Afrojack ft Eva Simons - Take Over Control (Ian Carey Mix)
Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (Dave Aude Mix)
BT & Andrew Bayer - The Emergency (Dave Aude Mix)
Axwell - Nothing But Love (Axwell VS Daddy's Groove Mix)


HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE



10 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your mixes. I look forward to them like a little present just for me. THANK you for them and I hope you keep mixing and posting regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work!

    Jonathan
    Victoria AU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your podcasts!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo good!!!!

    Manny
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lolli,

    I knew we were due for some of your great tunes soon, I have been checking out your website regular, grovel grovel. Folsom went down well at my gym, always good for a good workout.

    Regards
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. after a little while of cruising your website...i think you are genuinely a man after my heart! a sexy fuzzy man into music like myself. seems to be an important part of who you are and what you do! not to mention you can mix like a mofo! spent about 8/9 years spinning club events, underground events and house parties, so i have the utmost respect for someone like yourself who does so gracefully and has a taste to piece together sets with ease and sophistication!
    *hugz*
    Barrett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think you've just made my Sunday night!! First up, what a wicked blog?! So glad I've made this discovery! Secondly, thanks for sharing the goodness! Genius! Virtual hugs, Greece

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another GREAT mixset! Love your work!
    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great speaker bustin mix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And every time I think it cannot get any better, you excell once more.

    In Antwerp where I live (Belgium), we have DJs who are great at selecting the right remixes and songs. Then, we also have DJs who excell at making things blend in perfectly.

    But still I need to come here to find someone who can tell me which songs are going to be hot (in the next month), what remix is the best one, and how to make the perfect blend!

    Really Larry, I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)