LE DIRTYPOP MÉLANGE DE DANSE

 
You are gonna love this!
My latest downloadable mixset is Dirtypop at it's best. This mix highlights the emerging retro “Disco/Not Disco” sound along with the omnipresent electro-grooves of the hottest dancefloor packing house, trance & tribal club remixes. Inspired by some of Europe's trendiest clubs, this latest mix celebrates the Dirtypop couture clubbing mode of the French personnes de partie. Check out the song tempo transitions in the middle of the mix, it will even send the (normally jaded) Marais dancefloors into a manic frenzy!

LE DIRTYPOP MÉLANGE DE DANSE
(Mélange De Lollipop D'ÉlectroParis)
Danni Minogue ft Indeep - Put the Needle On It (Cicada Vocal Mix)
Chromeo - Needy Girl (Lifelike Mix)
Kimberley Locke - Fall (Piper Extended Club Mix)
Michelle Williams - We Break the Dawn (Lost Daze Club Mix)
Robyn - Handle Me (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
Madonna ft Nelly - Give It 2 Me (Oakenfold Sonic Mix)
Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
Ralph Falcon - Break You (The Cube Guys Mix)
Morgan Page ft Lassie - The Longest Road (Discount Rhinos Mix)
Miguel Picasso - The Rhythm of the Night (Psychofunky Mix)
Cherish - Killa (Bryan Reyes Club Mix)
Kim Sozzi - Like a Star (Peter Luts Mix)
Oakenfold ft One Republic - Not Over (Robert Vadnaey Mix)
Filo & Peri - Anthem (Original Mix)
Kylie Minogue - All I See (Sonic Tempo Change Mix)
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Kings Of Soul Vocal Mix)
Sugababes - About You Now (Sticky Extended Mix)
K-Klass - Getting Ready (Wideboys Miami Mix)
Madonna & Justin - 4 Minutes (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Mix)
Estelle - American Boy (Soulseekerz Club Mix)
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full Of Sunshine (Stonebridge Club Mix)
Kylie Minogue - In My Arms (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Mix)
Usher - Love in This Club (Disco Fries Club Mix)
Bellatrax ft Sophia May - I Can’t Help Myself (Sunfreakz Extended Mix)
Danity Kane - Damaged (Tyler Nelson Mix)
Basshunter - Now You’re Gone (Fonzerelli Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


12 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2008

    Votre mélange de musique est magnificant!

    Jacques-Laurent

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2008

    You've got some mad skills. This is so awesome. It's been on as singlerepeate on my iPod the entire week.

    Vanim

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 08, 2008

    I am currently listening to the megamix and I am amazed by it :-D
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 08, 2008

    Hey there. I am downloading all your mixes now. You are so talented. Keep em' coming
    I found your blog so, I am going to have a fun day with all the new mixes. YAY HAHAHAHA

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 08, 2008

    Hey man, I LOVE your mix - it is actually going to air on MUZOPHILE RADIO in about an hour, thanks again! :)

    Muzo

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 10, 2008

    Hey man,

    Just a quickie to say that as a marathon speed skater, your tunes have helped me compete with ease for hours on end.

    Thanks for the inspiration. Every time I thought I was too tired to move, a new beat would start on my ipod and I would kick back into high gear. You have brought me to the finish line more times than you know.

    Keep it up man! Your Canadian fan.

    Cor

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 12, 2008

    Ok, bitch went back to the gym and this is spinning daily in my earbuds! Fantastic set, you always leave me in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 14, 2008

    Hi my names Nicholas, Im from South Africa. Came across your sight by accident and have to say the mixes are amazing. Your style of music/mixing is out of this world. I've nearly downloaded all of them and can't tell you how much I am enjoying them. I can't wait to play them at my next house party! Thank u for sharing. Finally a site/dj with the goods I LOVE!
    Thanks again
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 18, 2008

    I actually squealed out loud when I checked out this playlist! Every one of these songs is a fave (and now often does that happen? how about NEVER!
    I can't WAIT to hit the treadmill or jump in my car and blare this at the top volume - you are my pop god!!

    dcdiva

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    Love all your mixes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    This is one SLAMMIN' Mix! It blew my mind. Simply Brilliant. *****

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just so FUN! you have now made my dreadmill workouts actually entertaining. thx!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)