LOLLIPOP'S SEXY LAZY POOL MIX

 
“The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.” Andy Warhol

It’s finally here! Lollipop’s 2008 Sexy Lazy Pool Mix is the perfect soundtrack for enjoying the sunny summer weather. Inspired by a recent, too-much-fun Palm Springs weekend (and a sexy blond from Montreal), this mix is cued up & ready to entertain you poolside, at the beach, or while you imagine yourself soaking up the warm golden sun. While creating this set, I tried to include toe-tapping, sing-along favorites, new & old... put in a slightly twisted context to keep them all sounding fresh and uniquely “Lollipop”. I transferred several of these masterpieces direct from my own original vinyl copies just to include in this mix. I hope listening to my Sexy Lazy Pool Mix brings a big smile to your face as your summer unfolds and that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Download, turn up and enjoy (just remember the sunscreen!)

LOLLIPOP'S SEXY LAZY POOL MIX
Donna Summer - Stamp Your Feet (Jason Nevins Mix)
Yaz - Situation (Hercules & Love Affair Mix)
David Bowie - Fame (Baker's House Mix)
Daft Punk - Around the World (12” Mix)
Grandmaster & Melle Mel - White Lines (12” Mix)
Hercules & Love Affair - Blind (Frankie Knuckles Mix)
Elektrik Funk - On a Journey (12” Mix)
Toto - Africa (Nikko Club Mix)
The Script - We Cry (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On (Soul Avengerz Mix)
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Freemasons Mix)
Peter, Bjorn & John ft Victoria Bergsman - Young Folks (Punks Mix)
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Jason Nevins Mix)
Amber - Sexual (Li Da Di) (Afterlife Chillout Mix)
B.T. ft J.C. Chasez – Somnambulist (BT Mix)
Rihanna - Take A Bow (Haji & Emanuel Club Mix)
U2 - Beautiful Day (Quincey & Sonance Mix)
Yaz - Nobody's Diary (Koishii & Hush Mix)
Sylvester - Mighty Real (Morales Millennium Mix)

HQ DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    YES!!!!! I'm lovin the new Yaz mixes and the Katy Perry! The old school jams r SMOKING!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    awesome mix! lollipop is one of the few djs who is consistently excellent. i've been blasting this one with the top down - the sound quality is so good

    mike
    south beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 09, 2008

    I've enjoyed committing hours of listening bliss because of Lollipop and love, love, LOVE the mixes he does. As a DJ putting together a set, he keeps bringing it on, touching all the senses and delivering more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GROOVY baby... yeah. LOVE this mix. Havin a blast listening to!!! Keep up the wonderful labor of love for all to enjoy :) I greatly appreciate it! Thank you kindly... take care... B

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 14, 2008

    greetings from minneapolis... cool...this mix is very nice and chill and definitely sexy. thanks so much for your artistry and thanks for sharing.

    merci bien
    dank u wel

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 19, 2008

    I've always enjoyed your mixes, and post your links on my blog whenever you release new stuff....

    This one is just as great as the rest...keep up the great work!

    Powell

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 22, 2008

    Hello sir, I just wished to convey that I thoroughly enjoy your most recent creation!
    I appreciate the mix of old/new songs. I find it refreshing to tax my noodle trying to recall what I was doing the first time I recall hearing the 'oldies' :)

    Great job and keep up the high quality workmanship. You are fantastic!

    Take care,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)