LOLLIPOP'S SUNSHINE DANCE MIX


It’s time to cast your worries to the summer breeze and enjoy the season’s sunshine. Lollipop has the perfect sexy club soundtrack for the beach, pool parties, circuit events or just blasting from your car with the top down. Allow all of the best euro-summer vibes to blow through you as Lollipop takes you on an uncharted audio adventure through pop, tribal, electro, hi-energy, trance, house and the best new rave revival yet! Boo-ya!

These are the sweet summer dance jams that will remind you that life is good and how wonderful simple pleasures like feeling the sun on your face are. Enjoy Lollipop’s Sunshine Dance Mix, another simple pleasure in life.  BTW - This mix takes on a whole new personality when played back after dark (wink)!

LOLLIPOP'S SUNSHINE DANCE MIX
Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (Original Mix)
Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Dave Aude Mix)
Kelly Rowland ft David Guetta - Commander (David Guetta Mix)
Shontelle - Impossible (Riddler Mix)
Kylie Minogue - All the Lovers (Michael Woods Mix)
Gravitonas - Kites (CM Music Mix)
Robyn - Dancing On My Own (Michael Woods Mix)
Robin Thicke - Rollacoasta (Digital Dog Mix)
Alexis Jordan - Happiness (Deadmau5 vs Lollipop Mix)
David Guetta ft Chris Willis & Fergie - Gettin Over You (Avicii Mix)
Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (Hangenaar & Albrecht Mix)
Lee Ryan - Secret Love (Nu Addiction Club Mix)
Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (Laidback Luke Mix)
Nadia Ali - Fantasy (Morgan Page Mix)
Cedric Gervais - Ready or Not ft Second Sun (EDX Mix)
Black Gold - Shine (Dave Aude Mix)
Kaskade ft Haley - Dynasty (Kaskade Mix)
Toni Braxton - Yesterday (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Benny Benassi ft Kelis - Spaceship (Nadastrom Mix)
Reina - Just Let Go (Jupiter Ace Mix)
Rihanna - Rockstar 101 (Dave Aude Mix)
Carmen Reece - Right Here (Dave Aude Mix)
AnnaGrace - Celebration (Nash & Pepper vs Erik Lake Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


12 comments:

  1. srhrsuiteJune 05, 2010

    I b luvin' it!!!!!!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome thanx for sharing

    L. Renn

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://megamixs4u.blogspot.comJune 07, 2010

    keep the tunes comin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ_JakimoJune 07, 2010

    You are a great inspiration to me as I am create my 87th mix in two years. My memories follow you back to your beginning even though I was not physically there. That makes you even greater. Thank you,

    DJJakimo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your work is great - thanks!

    Matthias

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrossottiJune 07, 2010

    Dj Lollipop u are the best!!!
    Thanks a lot for ur mixes!

    Martín A. Rossotti
    Licenciado en BioQuimica
    Cátedra de Inmunología
    Facultad de Quimica
    Instituto de Higiene
    Av. A. Navarro 3051, piso 2
    11600
    Montevideo - Uruguay

    ReplyDelete
  7. billyidolJune 07, 2010

    thanks as usual a great mix

    peace and carrots
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  8. GrandMaster WongJune 09, 2010

    Fantastic mix as usual...I am now looking forward to my gym workouts with your music blasting in my ear!Can I get you to play at my wedding in Vegas??? I'll buy you one of those famous Vegas buffets......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divine. Taking it with me to Rhodos soon. Hahah :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. reply@podbean.comJune 12, 2010

    Thanks Lollipop, I worked it out eventualy, it was save target as and then my music for example, and I have also found it\'s better to save direct on to cd, as I take them to my local gym and play them good and loud, thanks for the reply, I have downloaded all your albums, all very good and exelent quality also, so many thanks.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to let you know that I really really enjoy your mixes. Great transitions and the song selection is AWESOME. Keep doing what you do cause I am a HUGE HUGE fan.

    Thanks again for sharing your gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)