LOLLIPOP'S LIVE & LET DIE MIX


Lolly’s latest audio adventure never fails to capture your attention, hi-jacks you with a wicked groove or sing-along-vocal that he lets you ride for a while before transforming it into a new rhythm or flavor that melts seamlessly from jam-to jam. On top of that brutal act of club seduction – he’ll pull the trigger on a classic anthem or two and there’ll be murder on the dance floor.
Join the disco bloodbath, download Lollipop’s latest lick of aural candy and be an accomplice for the journey through pop, house, electro, tribal and back. It would be a crime to miss out on so much fun… live & let die.

LOLLIPOPS LIVE & LET DIE MIX
Mary J. Blige - I Am (Dave Aude Mix)
Rihanna - Hard (Jody Den Broeder Mix)
Sound Factory - Understand This Rhythm (SFX Mix)
Sophia May - Come Back (Directors Cut Mix)
Lady Gaga - Telephone (DJ Dan Mix)
School Gyrls - Something Like a Party (Chew Fu Mix)
Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Delerium ft Kreesha Turner - Dust In Gravity (Van Gogh vs Ramone Mix)
Agnes - I Need You Now (Grant Nelson Mix)
Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart (Wideboys Club)
Livvi Frank - Automatic (Wideboys Mix)
Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Benny Benassi Mix)
Kelis - Acapella (Dave Aude Mix)
Kim Sozzi - Secret Love (Stellar Project Mix)
Blake Lewis - Heartbreak On Vinyl (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Charice - Pyramid (Dave Aude Mix)
Little Boots - Remedy (Avicii Club Mix)
Rihanna - Rude Boy (Chew Fu Mix)
Bananarama - The Runner (Buzz Junkies Mix)
Alphabeat - Hole In My Heart (Chew Fu Mix)
Agnes - On & On (Warren Clarke Mix)
Fragma - Forever And A Day (Extended Mix)
Sylvester & Patrick Cowley - Do Ya Wanna Funk (Original Mix)
Toni Braxton - Make My Heart (Alexander & Mark VDH Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


10 comments:

  1. capedcrusaderMarch 23, 2010

    Lolli, I need to thank you yet again for the gift of the music you assemble and share with others. It truly makes my life bearable and gets me through each day. You are truly special to me and Im quite sure to others as well!!

    1-4-3

    John
    Sent from my iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you 4 de mix - am lovin it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix.

    Is there any chance to get a .cue file for this mix.

    I like to seperate the songs while I listen to the mix, so as to see the song title and artist as it plays on my mp3 player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you :) lol, awesome set, will include in my next newsletter! thx! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lolli! Love it! Hugs!

    Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mix! All my favorites (and a few new favorites) are in this set - you are the BOMB!!!!!

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another awesome mix!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally LOVIN you! Awesome mix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another jam for my car... windows down volume up... THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might be the best mix so far!!! My favorite music site! Please never stop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)