LOLLIPOP’S SUMMER FUNMIX (iTunes Bonus)

 
Celebrate summer! Sun drenched days and starlit nights... Here is the stylish start of the perfect seasonal soundtrack. All your summer essentials are included – just add sunscreen! This mix is chocked full of great songs, incredible new artists and sick remixes guaranteed to get you moving.

You will LOVE the mix... enjoy your summer fun!

LOLLIPOP’S SUMMER FUNMIX (iTunes Bonus)
Sean Kingston - Burning On The Dancefloor (Summer-pella)
U2 - Magnificent (Falke/Aude Mix)
Freemasons ft Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak (Club Mix)
Pink - Please Dont Leave Me (Digital Dog Mix)
Agnes - Release Me (Moto Blanco Mix)
Daniel Merriweather - Red (Moto Blanco Mix)
Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
Simply Red - Moneys Too Tight (Alex Gaudino Mix)
Deborah Cox - Beautiful U R (Jody Den Broeder Mix)
V Factory - Love Struck (Dave Aude Mix)
Kevin Rudolph ft Kid Cudi - Welcome to the World (Mike Rizzo Mix)
Keri Hilson ft Timbaland - Return The Favor (Funk Generation Mix)
Musiq Soulchild ft Mary J. Blige - If U Leave (Mig VS Rizzo Mix)

HQ PODCAST DL: CLICK HERE


9 comments:

  1. Perfect!! already download it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taoakleyMay 17, 2009

    Thanks so much! I love your stuff. Keep em coming!They are great to work out to and walk my dog to. Seriously.You are helping me get back in shape this spring.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. JZS03511May 17, 2009

    DJ Lollipop

    Thank you soooo much for mixes!!!
    Now I'm listening your excellent Summer Funmix.
    It's so good, exciting and more than I expected!
    I adore you. Please keep on your good job!
    Thanks again.

    Kunio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    Sorry about that, I managed to subscribe to your mixes on iTunes. YAY!!! :-)

    Can you please delete my last comment for me, thanks.

    But to sign up to free stuffs and podcasts you do need a credit card, something I don't understand if it's free. Oh well that's Apple for ya! :-)

    Keep rocking those mixes

    ReplyDelete
  5. martscho1July 05, 2009

    I love blasting this in my car stereo as I'm driving with the top down. PERFECTION.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. セフレ掲示板で大人の恋愛をしてみませんか?割り切ったセフレと快楽のみを求めた恋愛をしてくださいませ

    ReplyDelete
  8. 日本最大級のであいコミュニティ「スタービーチ」で恋人を探しませんか。素敵なであいを経験して理想の人と楽しい思い出を作りましょう

    ReplyDelete
  9. スタービーチが完全リニューアルして復活しました!!あの伝説級のであい系サイトが満を持して再降臨。煌めくような今この瞬間にあなたの胸にもときめきをお届けします

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)