LOLLIPOP'S ZOMBIE DANCE MIX

 

It’s scary, it’s fun, it’s frightening, and it’s spook-tacular! Lollipop’s latest mix is the perfect soundtrack for your ghoulish Halloween party. Since you already know how much the undead like to get down (like 6 feet under), Lollipop’s Zombie Dance Party Mix will be a trick-or-treat nightmare come true!

WARNING: Playing this mix during a full moon may attract ghosts and monsters seeking a scary good time!

LOLLIPOP'S ZOMBIE DANCE PARTY MIX
Zombie Dance Party Intro
Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife (Laidback Luke Mix)
Black Box - Ride On Time (12 Inch Mix)
Chocolate Puma - Touch Me (Bart B More Mix)
Donna Summer - Stomp Your Feet (Nevins Mix)
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight (Vicious Mix)
Everything But The Girl - Missing (Clubbase Mix)
P!nk - So What (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Psycho Interlude
Michael Jackson - Rock Wit' You (Freemasons Mix)
Robin Thicke & Mary J. Blige - Magic (Moto Blanco Mix)
Madonna - Four Minutes (Bob Sinclar Mix)
Ida Corr - Let Me Think About It (Fedde Le Grand Mix)
Ercola ft Daniella - Every Word (Wendel Kos Mix)
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (Rauhofer's Miracle Mix)
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold (Sonic Mix)
Halloween Interlude
Mary J. Blige - Family Affair (Spanish Fly Mix)
Jordan Sparks - One Step At A Time (Rizzo Mix)
Sister Sledge - We Are Family (Anderson Sonic Mix)
Gnarles Barkley - Crazy (Riempipista Lungo Mix)
Lady GaGa - Just Dance (HCCR Bambossa Mix)
Jackie Moore - This Time Baby (Sonic Mix)
Ne-Yo - Closer (Stonebridge Mix)
Chris Brown - Forever (Cahill Club Mix)
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Dave Aude Mix)
Michael Jackson - Thriller (Gensi Sonic Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE



13 comments:

  1. Hi Lollipop :-)
    Your music is sooooooo great and contemporary - my friend and I were wondering do you do any remixes the old school stuff, late 70's and 80's Disco/Funk stuff, Amii Stewart, Sharon Redd, Viola Wills, Susy Lane, Evelyn King etc. etc.
    Thanks :-)
    Rob :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Russians are loving your shit! http://musicblock.ru/news/2008-11-06-3102 I just noticed a bunch of hits on this mix today and a new comment as well.

    Anyway, just thought you might like to know.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening to your mix now. thanks. i like it.

    justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And snagged. (Here's to the trick part of the holiday now over! ;-)

    Thanks again,

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey DJ Lollipop,
    First off, I love all your mixes - as they make my treadmill workouts in particular actually enjoyable.
    I'm jonesing for the zombie tunes. ;-)

    Thanks as always btw!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stuff is brilliant, man! Enjoyed every minute of the Halloween mix!

    minddazed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you man - I listened to it the other nite - I'm gonna start running it the week of Halloween - love it, you rock!! I will include it in a special newsletter I send out too, with a link to your blog :)

    Thanks man!
    Muzo
    BLOG.MUZOPHILE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really you impress me too much with this faboulous mix, real good work on it, Lollipop, the late DJ is really alive!!!!!

    DJ GrandMasterGuy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the mix.. I'm looking forward to listening to it.

    "spooky" Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my name is Paul I go by Dj colourzone now a days.
    I came across your site after starting my own 2 blogs recently...I was a DJ from 1978 the disco years to about 1987 professionally and I must tell you your creativity is just phenomenal. My hats off to you my friend, after going through your blog I can't get enough. You are what I would call a DJ's DJ. Cheers.

    DJ COLOURZONE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thoroughly enjoyed your Zombie Halloween Mix. It was super HOTTTTTTTTTT............

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mixes. The Halloween mix was fun and had really great current stuff on it.

    Thanks,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came across your blog today and I am sooooo mad-- why am I just discovering your mixes now!! Your mixes are AWESOME-- you go!!! Thanks and keep up the good work!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)