LOLLIPOP'S DESIRE & LONGING MIX



“To my Greatest Desire: I want to Rock With U and have a Sensual Seduction. The only problem is I’m Paralyzed in Daylight WOW! I know it’s hard to believe, but I'm a Fire, I want to get Low and have you Touch My Body. Oh baby, What Do You Want From Me? It seems to be 6 of 1 Thing or half a dozen of another. Just Relax – I don’t need any more Disco Lies. I want The Right Life. How do I Break the Ice? Since I met you at the Funplex I can’t get you out of my thoughts. Have Mercy on me, me amore.”

LOLLIPOP'S DESIRE & LONGING MIX
Janet Jackson - Rock With U (Family Mix)
Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (Wideboys Mix)
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer (Lenny B. Mixshow)
Kelly Rowland - Daylight (Joey Negro Club Mix)
Kylie - WOW (David Guetta & Joachim Garraud Mix)
Donna Summer - I'm a Fire (Craig C's Burnin Mix)
Flo Rida - Low (Tyler Nelson Club Mix)
Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Seamus Haji Club Mix)
Cascada - What Do You Want From Me (K-Klass Mix)
Craig David - 6 of 1 Thing (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
Mika - Relax (Hex Hector Vocal Mix)
Moby - Disco Lies (Spencer & Hill Mix)
Seal - The Right Life (ROCAsound Mix)
Britney Spears - Break The Ice (Tyler Nelson Mix)
B52's - Funplex (Lollipop's Private Mix)
Duffy - Mercy (Dunproofin Mix)

HQ PODCAST DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE


8 comments:

  1. Hi
    Can I just say a huuuuge thank you for making your work available online?
    I downloaded by chance your 2007 mix and its been both a regular on my ipod and in my car here in London.
    And your 1987 mix! Wow!
    I only downloaded it yesterday and it's been on constant repeat all day long - genius!
    Now I'm checking out your Starbucks work. So I just wanted say a massive thanks for some incredible mixes.

    All the best
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good! You're clever. I like the literate approach you did on your mix. Very different from the regular "boom-boom" you get from other DJ's. You are very talented Lollipop!

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok first of THANK YOU... Secondly, WOOF!


    I had dowloaded this a few weeks ago, and just had it playing in the background while owrking today, and damn if this isnt a great mix set. this is goin' on the ipod, and ready for those warm afternoons with the sunroof open.

    And to top it off... MERCY? Looooooove that song man. keep up the gr8 work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...the 1987 mix...
    F L A S H B A C K

    the fastest 30 minutes of my life... OK- I know my neighbors think Im a mess, cause i started dancing, and didnt stop. (and in addition- emailed your webpage to EVERYONE in my address book. lol)

    keep it up man.... great music!
    boom boom boom....

    ReplyDelete
  5. las mezclas son increiblemente prolijas los temas muy bien seleccionados me gustaria q armaras algun megamix con temas mas cortos y le agregues multisample y otros efectos.NO PUEDO ESPERAR PARA ESCUCHAR TU PROXIMO TRABAJO **** ELELENTE ****

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estan Buenisimas las mezclas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Desire & Longing Mix is my favorite. Moby, Seal, Janet and Finger Eleven? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 18, 2008

    I'm not even bothering to read the playlists anymore; im just downloading everything you have posted b/c it's all AWESOME!
    Your sets actually make me want to work out. So not only are you a DJ extraodinaire, you're a miracle worker, too! :)

    dcdiva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)