LOLLIPOP'S RADIO MIXSHOW


It’s finally arrived… Lollipop’s latest mix is a tempting box of colorful audio candy.  Created as a live-to-air broadcast and later edited in studio, this special mix reflects the most requested music on world dance radio.  Our boy Lollipop has blended together delicious beats and covered them with your favorite sing-along vocals creating a unique, lip-smacking aural sensation.  Go ahead, be that kid in the candy store.  Perfect for a party, the gym or driving, what could be more fun?
Tune in to Lollipop’s Radio Mixshow, I know you’ll enjoy every piece of pop confection perfection.


LOLLIPOP'S RADIO MIXSHOW
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (Tune In Mix)
Agnes - Release Me (Soundfactory Mix)
Pixie Lott - Boys And Girls (Moto Blanco Mix)
Lady Gaga ft Marilyn Manson - Love Game (Fu Chew Mix)
Kid British - Our House (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Crystal Water - Gypsy Woman (Garner Ropero Sonic Mix)
Shena - Nasty Little Rumour (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Pitbull - Hotel Room Service (Marc Kinchen Mix)
Beyonce - Ego (Escape and Vicious Mix)
Madonna - Celebration (Benassi Mix)
Daniel Merriweather - Impossible (Joey Negro Mix)
Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Mix)
Naturi Naughton - Fame (Bimbo Jones Mix)
War - Low Rider (Kue Sonic Mix)
Oceana - Body Rock (Dave Aude Mix)
The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Mariah Carey - Obsessed (Haji & Emanuel Mix)
Whitney Houston - It’s Not Right (Broeder & Rigg Mix)
La Roux - Bulletproof (Dave Aude Mix)
Shannon - Let The Music Play (Chris Cox Mix)
Shakira - Shewolf (Calvin Harris Mix)
Madonna - Liquid Love (David Guetta Mixshow)
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (Reeser & Saenz Mix)
David Guetta ft Akon - Sexy Bitch (Abel Ramos Mix)
Whitney Houston - I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Daddy's Mix)
Rihanna - Unfaithful (Tony Moran Mix)
Space Cowboy - Falling Down (Space Cowboy Mix)
Flo Rida ft Nellie Fertado - Jump (Manichak Mix)

HQ PODCAST DL: CLICK HERE


12 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Iwas missing my Lolly fix

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my new favorite work-out music - keeps me pumped. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PregnantBirdsOctober 01, 2009

    Its about time! We're still jamming to last year's "Winter Solstice". Love the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why took so long,Lolly?

    Ive been waiting and waiting..........and finally ..;)


    Thanxxxxxxxxxx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bryentheartistOctober 04, 2009

    thanks the mix is awesome ;)

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( This sound quality is not up to par...... too bad:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. I can't wait to listen to this. I love you're work. Please never stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gsmmaxx,
    I know what you are talking about, it's additional signal compression.

    Due to the fact that this was being broadcast while I did the set live, the audio signals that were recorded had the stations signal processing and compression on it. When the final mix file is saved in an mp3 format, that formatting again processes and compresses the signal. That is the reason this might sound different than my usually mixes which are only processed when being made into an mp3 file. If you would like a higher resolution version, just email me and I'll share it with you. The mix is varitable bit rate 256-320 as broadcast and the linked file on the Lollipop Unwrapped blog was created at 192 to create a smaller more manageable file.
    Thanks for noticing how much silently goes into each mix I create to ensure highest audio quality. Lollipop/Larry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation, You are the best I love all you mix

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx for yo concerned abt my complain.

    Frankly , i couldnt find 2nd person can mix as smooth as you,song pick is good and rhythm is good.


    I love yo mixes,keep on coming!

    THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As alway MASTER DJ in Tha HOUSSEEEE!!! I wanted to tell you I made part 1 of my Giorgio Moroder Megamix you can find it at my blog www.mixsetsunlimited.blogspot.com I will make part 2 sometime in early 2010...Hope you enjoy my modest efforts..Cheers amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for providing this. I really love you're work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all comments and appreciate the feedback and ideas for upcoming posts. DJ Lollipop / Larry :)